To the Reader


To the Reader,

To all the readers, whether you are a daily subscriber or just passing by, I want to thank you. Your support of this blog means a lot to me. I think having a historical context for the times we live in, is extremely important for us in gaining clarity and understanding. I feel it is helpful to understand the trials and tribulations of those that came before us, especially in these trying times. 

Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to achieve the following things. Firstly, I want to post more regularly. Even now when it seems I have a lot more free time, I have not been able to write and post as effectively as I want too; I hope to change that. With that in mind, secondly, I will be adding more Presidential Profiles; like the one on Grover Cleveland, which you should check out. Finally, giving our current fears and preoccupation with Covid-19, I will be adding posts about deadly epidemics of the past, to provide context and assurance during our modern crisis.

The only thing of I ask of you is to continue what you have been doing, and please stay safe in these difficult times. If you are enjoying the content, please feel free to subscribe to the blog itself. If you have Twitter or Instagram, you can also follow those @bcox1776 and bcox1776 respectively, if you are not already doing so. Also, any comments or concerns you may have, feel free to post them. Again, I just want to thank for all of your support.

Sincerely,

Brandon Cox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 25, 1306: Robert the Bruce is crowned King of Scots

May 7, 1763: Ottawa leader Pontiac captures Fort Detroit from the British, sparking Pontiac's War

May 2, 1863: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville